Fritz's Island Campground & Tubing
Come and get your tube on!
When you camp at Fritz’s Island Campgrounds, you will enjoy natural beauty with modern amenities. Each campsite is provided a fire ring as well as a picnic table. There are porta-potties throughout the campgrounds. We have a store where anyone is welcome to purchase items they may need or perhaps forgot to pack. Exclusively for our campers are modern restrooms and coin operated showers that are open during posted store hours.
On arrival to our campgrounds, confirmed guests can find their campsite assignment posted on our bulletin board next to our store door along with your scheduled shuttle time for tubing. Campsites are ready for you to get set up any time after 2:00 pm and check out time on the day of your departure is 11:00 am.
We like to make your stay here pleasant and enjoyable. With this said, everyone has a different idea of what is pleasant and enjoyable. In our efforts to accommodate everyone and still be able to keep our campgrounds as clean and natural as possible we have developed this list of rules for our campers to follow:
- No pets allowed in the campgrounds, on shuttles or on tubes.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m., a second warning will be a request to leave.
- Do not move picnic tables from other camping sites, if you need an additional table please ask.
- No grills on picnic tables because the heat from the grill ruins the top of the table.
- Do NOT move fire rings because it ruins the grass area for other campers. There is a $50.00 fine for moving fire rings and for fires outside of fire rings.
- No cutting on live trees or scrounging for firewood. You are welcome to bring your own firewood but should not be longer than 16″ so that it fits inside the fire ring. If you need firewood it is available for purchase in the store.
- No firearms, fireworks, glass containers, generators or ATV’s allowed.
- Absolutely NO LITTERING! All trash (including cigarette butts and toilet paper) should be disposed of in a trash bag and the trash bag placed in the dumpster across from the store. No trash should be thrown in the fire ring, or left laying in the campgrounds including toilet paper being thrown into the trees!! Any littering will result in a $50 fine being charged to your credit card on file. Please make sure to secure your trash from raccoons and wind.
- Please leave campground as clean as you found it. You will be held liable for any damage to campground property.
Tent Camping Rates:
(Children under 5 years old camp free)
Tent Camping Per Person, Per Night
RV Camping Rates:
Per Hook-Up, Per Night (Includes Electric/Water)
Plus the additional per person fee per night $10
Example: For 1 person to camp with a camper/hook up for 1 night: $16.00 + $10.00 = $26.00
** Please note that due to the volume of business we do and the size of our campgrounds, we are only able to accommodate the people who are tubing with us with reservations in our campgrounds.
** Prices are subject to change.
** Tax is included in the price